Dec 29, 2007

Profile

I'm a fulltime crafty person based in Singapore. I sell my original illustrations as ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions & Originals) and also do freelance graphic arts.

I also own another blog shop which carries a modest selection of vintage & kitsch jewellery supplies. Visit it here: Lemon Kitscharms

All jewellery on this site are handmade by me and my own designs. Seldom will I remake a design due to the lack of similar supplies. Each piece usually takes hours to create.

Pretty Conversation is an offshoot of Lemon Kitscharms, where I use my stash there to create original jewellery for those who like complimentary accessories for work/ occasions like parties or shopping. The 'conversation' in my shop name refers to my creations hopefully being a conversation piece when someone adorns them! My creations range from shabby chic to demure victorian, with an inclination of vintage style between 1920s-70s.

I have a soft spot for vintage pieces no matter how worn out they look, and will attempt to bring new life to vintage parts by using them in my jewellery. Please note that vintage items will occasionally show signs of wear and age although unused, but I like them that way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please add me to mailing list :
ematplay@gmail.com

Nuke said...

HeyHi,


We are organizing a Flea. Currently we have an electic tenant mix, hand picked personally by our team; first hand limited edition stuff, to vintage knicks-knacks and handmade stuff crafted by talented designers.


Throughout Orchard Central, the unique finds market will occupy the spaces on L1, L4 and L5.

Date:
Sat & Sun, 30th & 31st January 2010
Time:
11am – 11pm
Venue:
Span vertically across Orchard Central.
Level 1, Discovery Walk
Level 4, Exhange@4
Level 5, The Ramp


For more information on the event you can find us at

Trend Hunting by Orchard Central via Facebook


Wokey, see you soon if you are joining us!!

Cheers,
Nuke